November Assignment

• November Assignment

Posted by Tisha on 22/11/2023 at 12:55 오전

@gbkent #november #assignment<div>

NOVEMBER ASSIGNMENT

Good day everyone , I am Ishita Gupta and I am writing this essay to share my personal experience and how GBK Entertainment changed my life and gave me motivation to live my dream.

GBK made me up

Before being a part of GBK girls universe , my life was totally different . Waking up early in morning , getting ready for school , then doing homework , basically all the things a school kid does . It was simple for me but I always wanted to do something out of the box and now I got that chance through GBK .

In 2019, it was winter season when I saw a dance practice video which was my first kpop song – Boy with Love ( BTS ). I was so fasinated by the song that I just start learning its choreography and that was the first time a curiosity built up in my life. I started seaching more about the kpop band, its members , their songs and dance practice videos and many more. Soon I became its part, I started singing , learning hangul , watching dramas , all things which I can possibily do and suddenly one day I decided that I want to be a part of it. People think that its a piece of cake but its not .I know its not easy to dance and sing at same time or to sacrifice your sleep for late night shoot but my passion and love for singing and dancing never left my heart because I believe nothing is impossible if you want to have it from bottom of your heart.

So in December 2021 , I gave my first Kpop online audition with dance as my category. But life doesnot go like we want , when my parents got to know about it, they were not in favour of it. They wanted me study first but I never stopped , I started recording my vocals after midnight when everyone was asleep and then , one day I got to know that an Indian girl has been selected as a trainee and she was Aria. Thats when I got motivated and gave online audition to GBK entertainment.

But again there was a drastic change in my life , after completing my highschool in 2023 , I was not doing anything for 6 months straight, my family was worried and constantly asking me , ‘what will you do?’. I was so demotivated at that time that I thought that I was not fit to be a Kpop idol thats why I was being rejected , so then I decided to joined my college but by chance something happen that I could never imagine my whole life .

I clearly remember , on 13 September 2023 at 7 a.m. IST, I was getting ready for my college and during breakfast I saw the email sent by GBK Entertainment .I was so shocked that I cann’t describe. In that email, it was written that I had not passed the audition but had passed the screening test. I wasn’t sad for not clearing the audition instead I was happy that atleast I cleared the screening test . Soon after it , I received one more email, in which I got my ID and password to join GBK Girls Universe. I was on cloud nine and told my mother and sister about it . At first they don’t understand but now they encourage me to participate but still my father doesn’t know about it .

GBK made me the person I am now. Working with GBK Girl Universe , makes me feel more confident and also motivates me to face all the upcoming challenges that will come in my way . I am very grateful that they gave me a chance to prove myself and inspires me that anyone can be anything if they want it deeply. GBK made me realised that if you work hard without worring about its consequences then the end result is always in your favour. I know its tough to manage everything but working with them motivates me to manage my time as well as to do all the tasks before time even if its midnignt or early morning . I thank GBK entertainment for choosing me and I promise that I will work on myself and prove it that you made the right choice.

Yours Sincerely

Ishita Gupta

</div>

Tisha replied 11 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

× Add a menu in "WP Dashboard->Appearance->Menus" and select Display location "WP Bottom Menu"